Before you begin your studies in Australia, think carefully about the course you want to study, tuition fees and cost of living in Australia and assess your finance to fund your studies.
MIT recognise that this can be challenging sometimes for international students therefore, for limited time only, we are offering Bursary program to students applying for trimester 2, 2015 from Nepal.
This program is aims to reward student who are eligible to study MIT’s undergraduate and post graduate programs.
Value of the Bursaries
|Program name||Value||Total value|
|Bachelor of Business major in; Accounting, Marketing and Management||$1000 (Annual-2 semesters)||$3000 (total course fee)|
|Master of Professional Accounting||$1000 (Annual-2 semesters)||$2000 (total course fee)|
|Master of Networking||$1000 (Annual-2 semesters)||$2000 (total course fee)|
|Bachelor Networking||$1000 (Annual-2 semesters)||$3000 (total course fee)|
|Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Telecommunications)||$1500 (Annual-2 semesters)||$4500 (total course fee)|
|Master of Engineering (Telecommunications)||$1500 (Annual-2 semesters)||$3000 (total course fee)|
- meet academic and English proficiency requirements of the course you applied;
- be a commencing students for trimester 2, 2015 and must apply and accept your offer before 1st May 2015;
- applicant does not currently hold any valid Australian visa including spouse
- No more than 1.5 years gap in study
- The value of bursary will be recorded on the student’s account each trimester of study;
- The bursary does not apply to additional units or repeat units that may also be undertaken;
- MIT bursary is not applicable to English language and Diploma pathway programs offered by MIT;
- MIT bursary is cannot be back dated and not applicable with any other scholarship or bursary recipient;
- The bursary is not available to students using any other scholarship, bursary or fee discount at Melbourne Institute of Technology (MIT);
- The bursary is non-transferable to any other MIT degree or campuses or partner institution
- The bursary will not apply to any studies currently being undertaken by the applicant
The value of Bursary amount will be quoted in your offer at the time of offer is made and will send you revise offer with the deduction (the amount of Bursary) when you accept your offer before the deadline (see above).
To apply, bursary applicants must submit an application to your MIT’s approved agent nearest to you hometown and accept your offer before 1st May 2015. Click here to find out MIT’s registered agents in your nearest location.